Cableca•ble (kā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling.
- a heavy, strong rope.
- a very strong rope made of strands of metal wire, as used to support cable cars or suspension bridges.
- a cord of metal wire used to operate or pull a mechanism.
- a thick hawser made of rope, strands of metal wire, or chain.
- See cable's length.
- an insulated electrical conductor, often in strands, or a combination of electrical conductors insulated from one another.
- See cable television.
- one of a number of reedings set into the flutes of a column or pilaster.
- to send (a message) by cable.
- to send a cablegram to.
- to fasten with a cable.
- to furnish with a cable.
- to join (cities, parts of a country, etc.) by means of a cable television network: The state will be completely cabled in a few years.
- to send a message by cable.
- to cable-stitch.
Flatflat1 (flat),USA pronunciation adj., flat•ter, flat•test, n., v., flat•ted, flat•ting, adv.
- horizontally level: a flat roof.
- level, even, or without unevenness of surface, as land or tabletops.
- having a surface that is without marked projections or depressions: a broad, flat face.
- lying horizontally and at full length, as a person;
prostrate: He was flat on the canvas after the knockdown.
- lying wholly on or against something: The banner was flat against the wall.
- thrown down, laid low, or level with the ground, as fallen trees or buildings.
- having a generally level shape or appearance;
not deep or thick: a flat plate.
- (of the heel of a shoe) low and broad.
- spread out, as an unrolled map or the open hand.
collapsed: a flat tire.
- absolute, downright, or positive;
without qualification: a flat denial.
- without modification or variation: a flat rate.
- [Informal.]lacking money;
- without vitality or animation;
dull: flat writing.
- having lost its flavor, sharpness, or life, as wine or food;
- (of a beverage) having lost its effervescence.
- without flavor;
not spiced: flat cooking.
- prosaic, banal, or insipid: a flat style.
- pointless, as a remark or joke.
- commercially inactive: a flat day in the stock market.
- (of a painting) not having the illusion of volume or depth.
- (of a photograph or painting) lacking contrast or gradations of tone or color.
- (of paint) without gloss;
- not clear, sharp, or ringing, as sound or a voice.
- lacking resonance and variation in pitch;
monotonous: a flat delivery of the speech.
- (of a tone) lowered a half step in pitch: B flat.
- below an intended pitch, as a note;
too low (opposed to sharp).
- [Gram.]derived without change in form, as English to brush from the noun brush and adverbs that do not add -ly to the adjective form as fast, cheap, and slow.
- [Naut.](of a sail)
- cut with little or no fullness.
- trimmed as nearly fore-and-aft as possible, for sailing to windward.
- flat a, the a-sound (a) of glad, bat, or act.
- flat aft, [Naut.]trimmed so that fore-and-aft sails present as flat a surface as possible, as in sailing close to the wind.
- flat on one's back. See back (def. 19).
- something flat.
- a shoe, esp. a woman's shoe, with a flat heel or no heel.
- a flat surface, side, or part of anything: He struck me with the flat of his hand.
- flat or level ground;
a flat area: salt flats.
- a marsh, shoal, or shallow.
- (in musical notation) the character ♭
, which when attached to a note or to a staff degree lowers its significance one chromatic half step.
- a tone one chromatic half step below another: The flat of B is B flat.
- (on keyboard instruments, with reference to any given note) the key next below or to the left.
- [Theat.]a piece of scenery consisting of a wooden frame, usually rectangular, covered with lightweight board or fabric.
- a broad, thin book, chiefly for children: a juvenile flat.
- [Informal.]a deflated automobile tire.
- (in postal use) a large flat package, as in a manila envelope, for mailing.
- [Archit.]a flat roof or deck.
- Also called platform. a partial deck between two full decks.
- a low, flat barge or lighter.
- a broad, flat piece of iron or steel for overlapping and joining two plates at their edges.
- a straight timber in a frame or other assembly of generally curved timbers.
- an iron or steel bar of rectangular cross section.
- [Textiles.]one of a series of laths covered with card clothing, used in conjunction with the cylinder in carding.
- [Photog.]one or more negatives or positives in position to be reproduced.
- [Print.]a device for holding a negative or positive flat for reproduction by photoengraving.
- [Hort.]a shallow, lidless box or tray used for rooting seeds and cuttings and for growing young plants.
- a similar box used for shipping and selling fruits and vegetables.
- [Football.]the area of the field immediately inside of or outside of an offensive end, close behind or at the line of scrimmage.
- flats, [Informal.]flat races between horses. Cf. flat race.
- to make flat.
- [Music.]to lower (a pitch), esp. one half step.
- to become flat.
- flat in, [Naut.]to pull the clew of (a fore-and-aft sail) as nearly amidships as possible. Also, flatten in.
- in a flat position;
- in a flat manner;
utterly: flat broke.
precisely: She ran around the track in two minutes flat.
- [Music.]below the true pitch: to sing flat.
- [Finance.]without interest.
- fall flat, to fail to produce the desired effect;
fail completely: His attempts at humor fell flat.
- flat out, [Informal.]
- without hesitation;
directly or openly: He told us flat out he'd been a double agent.
- at full speed or with maximum effort.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Flyfly1 (flī),USA pronunciation v., flew or, for 11, 19, flied, flown, fly•ing, n., pl. flies.
- to move through the air using wings.
- to be carried through the air by the wind or any other force or agency: bits of paper flying about.
- to float or flutter in the air: flags flying in the breeze.
- to travel in an aircraft or spacecraft.
- to move suddenly and quickly;
start unexpectedly: He flew from the room.
- to change rapidly and unexpectedly from one state or position to another: The door flew open.
- to flee;
- to travel in space: The probe will fly past the planet.
- to move or pass swiftly: How time flies!
- to move with an aggressive surge: A mother fox will fly at anyone approaching her kits.
- to bat a fly ball: He flied into right field.
- to fly out.
- [Informal.]to be acceptable, believable, or feasible: It seemed like a good idea, but it just wouldn't fly.
- to make (something) float or move through the air: to fly a kite.
- to operate (an aircraft, spacecraft, or the like).
- to hoist aloft, as for display, signaling, etc.: to fly a flag.
- to operate an aircraft or spacecraft over: to fly the Pacific.
- to transport or convey by air: We fly merchandise to Boston.
- to escape from;
flee: to fly someone's wrath.
- to hang (scenery) above a stage by means of rigging supported by the gridiron.
- to raise (scenery) from the stage or acting area into the flies.
- fly blind. See blind (def. 33).
- fly in the face of, to act in defiance of (authority, custom, etc.). Also, fly in the teeth of.
- fly off the handle. See handle (def. 8).
- fly out, [Baseball, Softball.]to be put out by hitting a fly ball that is caught by a player of the opposing team.
- go fly a kite, [Slang.]
- to put up with or get used to matters as they stand.
- to confine oneself to one's own affairs.
- to cease being a nuisance: If she gets mad enough she'll tell me to go fly a kite.
- let fly:
- to hurl or propel (a weapon, missile, etc.).
- to give free rein to an emotion: She let fly with a barrage of angry words.
- a strip of material sewn along one edge of a garment opening for concealing buttons, zippers, or other fasteners.
- a flap forming the door of a tent.
- Also called tent fly. a piece of canvas extending over the ridgepole of a tent and forming an outer roof.
- an act of flying;
- the course of a flying object, as a ball.
- [Baseball.]See fly ball.
- [Brit.]a light, covered, public carriage drawn by one horse;
- [Mach.]a horizontal arm, weighted at each end, that pivots about the screw of a press so that when the screw is lowered the momentum of the fly will increase the force of the press.
- Also called fan. [Horol.]a regulating device for chime and striking mechanisms, consisting of an arrangement of vanes on a revolving axis.
- (in some presses) the apparatus for removing the printed sheets to the delivery table.
- Also called flyboy. (formerly) a printer's devil employed to remove printed sheets from a press.
- (on a flag)
- the horizontal dimension of a flag as flown from a vertical staff.
- the end of the flag farther from the staff. Cf. hoist (def. 8).
- flies. Also called fly loft. [Theat.]the space above the stage used chiefly for storing scenery and equipment.
- [Naut.]a propellerlike device streamed to rotate and transfer information on speed to a mechanical log.
- on the fly:
- during flight;
before falling to the ground: to catch a baseball on the fly.
without pausing: We had dinner on the fly.
Hi peoples, this picture is about Cable Crossover Flat Bench Fly - YouTube ( Flat Bench Flies #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1555 x 875. It's file size is only 197 KB. Wether You decided to save This image to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Flat Bench Flies.
This stand is sold with metallic or natural shade such as dull, white or black. Seats are used too simple rather than too much using the quantity of 3 seats. Since the dimension isn't too large, this table is useful for eating alone and chattering. Materials employed glass or ie material.
The Cable Crossover Flat Bench Fly - YouTube ( Flat Bench Flies #4) suited to natural sort of kitchen area. This natural stand includes a square shape that is fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can produce a more natural effect. This stand combines natural hues like brown.
Tabletops bigger such that it may be used to place fruits items including spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was previously lean with a spherical or rectangular feet are small and lean so as to avoid the impact of tightness within the kitchen.
Similar Designs on Cable Crossover Flat Bench Fly - YouTube ( Flat Bench Flies #4)
- Can I Use A Steam Mop On Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Dentist Offices
- Baby Beds For Dolls
- Casio Bench
- Charge Of The Light Brigade Movie
- Organic Crib Bumper
- Difference Between Panel Data And Cross Sectional Data
- Cottages To Rent In Lincoln
- Kraftmaid Kitchen
- Metal Wood Rack
- Adjustable Shelf Unit
- Fire Pit Furniture Ideas
- Bed Room Wardrobes
- British Office
- 18 Inch Depth Bathroom Vanities
- Cheap French Door Blinds