Kingking (king),USA pronunciation n.
- a male sovereign or monarch;
a man who holds by life tenure, and usually by hereditary right, the chief authority over a country and people.
- (cap.) God or Christ.
- a person or thing preeminent in its class: a king of actors.
- a playing card bearing a picture of a king.
- the chief piece of each color, whose checkmating is the object of the game;
moved one square at a time in any direction.
- a piece that has been moved entirely across the board and has been crowned, thus allowing it to be moved in any direction.
- [Entomol.]a fertile male termite.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter K.
- to make a king of;
cause to be or become a king;
- to design or make (a product) king-size: The tobacco company is going to king its cigarettes.
- to reign as king.
- king it, to play the king;
behave in an imperious or pretentious manner: He kinged it over all the other kids on the block.
Sizesize1 (sīz),USA pronunciation n., v., sized, siz•ing.
- the spatial dimensions, proportions, magnitude, or bulk of anything: the size of a farm; the size of the fish you caught.
- considerable or great magnitude: to seek size rather than quality.
- one of a series of graduated measures for articles of manufacture or trade: children's sizes of shoes.
range: a fortune of great size.
- actual condition, circumstance, or state of affairs: That's about the size of it.
- a number of population or contents: What size is Springfield, Illinois? The size of that last shipment was only a dozen.
- [Obs.]a fixed standard of quality or quantity, as for food or drink.
- of a size, of the same or similar size: The two poodles are of a size.
- try on for size:
- to put on briefly in order to test the fit of, as a garment or shoes.
- to consider, evaluate, do, or use before taking further action: We'll try the plan on for size to see whether it's practical.
- to separate or sort according to size.
- to make of a certain size.
- to press (a sintered compact) to close tolerances.
- [Obs.]to regulate or control according to a fixed standard.
- size up, [Informal.]
- to form an estimate of (a situation, person, etc.);
judge: They sized him up with a look.
- to meet a certain standard: He doesn't size up to my expectations.
Featherfeath•er (feᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the horny structures forming the principal covering of birds, consisting typically of a hard, tubular portion attached to the body and tapering into a thinner, stemlike portion bearing a series of slender, barbed processes that interlock to form a flat structure on each side.
nature: two boys of the same feather.
- something like a feather, as a tuft or fringe of hair.
- something very light, small, or trivial: Your worry is a mere feather.
- [Archery.]one of the vanes at the tail of an arrow or dart.
- [Carpentry.]a spline for joining the grooved edges of two boards.
- [Masonry.]See under plug and feathers.
- a featherlike flaw, esp. in a precious stone.
- [Mach.]See feather key.
- a feather in one's cap, a praiseworthy accomplishment;
honor: Being chosen class president is a feather in her cap.
- birds of a feather. See bird (def. 12).
- in fine or high feather, in good form, humor, or health: feeling in fine feather.
- ruffle someone's feathers, to anger, upset, or annoy (another person).
- smooth one's ruffled or rumpled feathers, to regain one's composure;
become calm: After the argument, we each retired to our own rooms to smooth our ruffled feathers.
- to provide with feathers, as an arrow.
- to clothe or cover with or as with feathers.
- [Rowing.]to turn (an oar) after a stroke so that the blade becomes nearly horizontal, and hold it thus as it is moved back into position for the next stroke.
- to change the blade angle of (a propeller) so that the chords of the blades are approximately parallel to the line of flight.
- to turn off (an engine) while in flight.
- to grow feathers.
- to be or become feathery in appearance.
- to move like feathers.
- [Rowing.]to feather an oar.
- feather into, [South Midland U.S.]to attack (a person, task, or problem) vigorously.
- feather one's nest, to take advantage of the opportunities to enrich oneself: The mayor had used his term of office to feather his nest.
Bedbed (bed),USA pronunciation n., v., bed•ded, bed•ding.
- a piece of furniture upon which or within which a person sleeps, rests, or stays when not well.
- the mattress and bedclothes together with the bedstead of a bed.
- the bedstead alone.
- the act of or time for sleeping: Now for a cup of cocoa and then bed.
- the use of a bed for the night;
lodging: I reserved a bed at the old inn.
- the marital relationship.
- any resting place: making his bed under a tree.
- something resembling a bed in form or position.
- a piece or area of ground in a garden or lawn in which plants are grown.
- an area in a greenhouse in which plants are grown.
- the plants in such areas.
- the bottom of a lake, river, sea, or other body of water.
- a piece or part forming a foundation or base.
- a layer of rock;
- a foundation surface of earth or rock supporting a track, pavement, or the like: a gravel bed for the roadway.
- the underside of a stone, brick, slate, tile, etc., laid in position.
- the upper side of a stone laid in position.
- the layer of mortar in which a brick, stone, etc., is laid.
- the natural stratification of a stone: a stone laid on bed.
- skirt (def. 6b).
- the flat surface in a printing press on which the form of type is laid.
- the body or, sometimes, the floor or bottom of a truck or trailer.
- a compact mass of a substance functioning in a reaction as a catalyst or reactant.
- the canvas surface of a trampoline.
- the smooth, wooden floor of a bowling alley.
- the slate surface of a billiard table to which the cloth is fastened.
- flesh enveloping the base of a claw, esp. the germinative layer beneath the claw.
- Also called mock, mock mold. [Shipbuilding.]a shaped steel pattern upon which furnaced plates for the hull of a vessel are hammered to shape.
- See bed and board.
- get up on the wrong side of the bed, to be irritable or bad-tempered from the start of a day: Never try to reason with him when he's gotten up on the wrong side of the bed.
- go to bed:
- to retire, esp. for the night.
- to engage in sexual relations.
- go to bed with, to have sexual intercourse with.
- in bed:
- beneath the covers of a bed.
- engaged in sexual intercourse.
- jump or get into bed with, to form a close, often temporary, alliance, usually with an unlikely ally: Industry was charged with jumping into bed with labor on the issue.
- make a bed, to fit a bed with sheets and blankets.
- make one's bed, to be responsible for one's own actions and their results: You've made your bed--now lie in it.
- put to bed:
- to help (a child, invalid, etc.) go to bed.
- to lock up (forms) in a press in preparation for printing.
- to work on the preparation of (an edition of a newspaper, periodical, etc.) up to the time of going to press.
- to provide with a bed.
- to put to bed.
- [Hort.]to plant in or as in a bed.
- to lay flat.
- to place in a bed or layer: to bed oysters.
- to embed, as in a substance: bedding the flagstones in concrete.
- to take or accompany to bed for purposes of sexual intercourse.
- to have sleeping accommodations: He says we can bed there for the night.
- to form a compact layer or stratum.
- (of a metal structural part) to lie flat or close against another part.
- [Archaic.]to go to bed.
- bed down:
- to make a bed for (a person, animal, etc.).
- to retire to bed: They put out the fire and decided to bed down for the night.
Downdown1 (doun),USA pronunciation adv.
- from higher to lower;
in descending direction or order;
toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder.
- on or to the ground, floor, or bottom: He fell down.
- to or in a sitting or lying position.
- to or in a position, area, or district considered lower, esp. from a geographical or cartographic standpoint, as to the south, a business district, etc.: We drove from San Francisco down to Los Angeles.
- to or at a lower value or rate.
- to a lesser pitch or volume: Turn down the radio.
- in or to a calmer, less active, or less prominent state: The wind died down.
- from an earlier to a later time: from the 17th century down to the present.
- from a greater to a lesser strength, amount, etc.: to water down liquor.
- in an attitude of earnest application: to get down to work.
- on paper or in a book: Write down the address.
- in cash at the time of purchase;
at once: We paid $50 down and $20 a month.
- to the point of defeat, submission, inactivity, etc.: They shouted down the opposition.
- in or into a fixed or supine position: They tied down the struggling animal.
- to the source or actual position: The dogs tracked down the bear.
- into a condition of ill health: He's come down with a cold.
- in or into a lower status or condition: kept down by lack of education.
- toward the lee side, so as to turn a vessel to windward: Put the helm down!
- on toast (as used in ordering a sandwich at a lunch counter or restaurant): Give me a tuna down.
- down with!
- away with! cease!: Down with tyranny!
- on or toward the ground or into a lower position: Down with your rifles!
- in a descending or more remote direction or place on, over, or along: They ran off down the street.
going or directed downward: the down escalator.
- being at a low position or on the ground, floor, or bottom.
- toward the south, a business district, etc.
- associated with or serving traffic, transportation, or the like, directed toward the south, a business district, etc.: the down platform.
dejected: You seem very down today.
- ailing, esp., sick and bedridden: He's been down with a bad cold.
- being the portion of the full price, as of an article bought on the installment plan, that is paid at the time of purchase or delivery: a payment of $200 down.
- [Football.](of the ball) not in play.
- behind an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The team won the pennant despite having been down three games in the final week of play.
- losing or having lost the amount indicated, esp. at gambling: After an hour at poker, he was down $10.
- having placed one's bet: Are you down for the fourth race?
- finished, done, considered, or taken care of: five down and one to go.
- out of order: The computer has been down all day.
- down and out, down-and-out.
- down cold or pat, mastered or learned perfectly: Another hour of studying and I'll have the math lesson down cold.
- down in the mouth, discouraged;
- down on, [Informal.]hostile or averse to: Why are you so down on sports?
- a downward movement;
- a turn for the worse;
reverse: The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- one of a series of four plays during which a team must advance the ball at least 10 yd. (9 m) to keep possession of it.
- the declaring of the ball as down or out of play, or the play immediately preceding this.
- an order of toast at a lunch counter or restaurant.
- downer (defs. 1a, b).
- to put, knock, or throw down;
subdue: He downed his opponent in the third round.
- to drink down, esp. quickly or in one gulp: to down a tankard of ale.
- to defeat in a game or contest: The Mets downed the Dodgers in today's game.
- to cause to fall from a height, esp. by shooting: Antiaircraft guns downed ten bombers.
- to go down;
- (used as a command to a dog to stop attacking, to stop jumping on someone, to get off a couch or chair, etc.): Down, Rover!
- (used as a command or warning to duck, take cover, or the like): Down! They're starting to shoot!
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Toppertop•per (top′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that tops.
- a woman's loose, usually lightweight topcoat, esp. one that is knee-length or shorter.
- [Informal.]See top hat.
- capper (def. 2).
- [Brit. Slang.]an excellent or well-liked person or thing.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Marvelous King Size Feather Bed #4 Down Featherbed Mattress Topper. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 677 x 677. This post's file size is just 61 KB. If You desired to download This image to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: King Size Feather Bed.
This stand comes with natural or metallic colour for example dull, black or bright. Seats are employed not too much and too straightforward together with the amount of 3 chairs. This desk is only employed for eating alone and chattering as the measurement isn't too big. Materials employed ie material.
Tabletops also larger such that it can be utilized to put fruits items including spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was once trim with a rounded or square thighs are modest and slim so as to prevent the impact of rigidity inside the kitchen.
The Marvelous King Size Feather Bed #4 Down Featherbed Mattress Topper ideal for natural sort of kitchen house. This natural stand includes a square-shape that is larger than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to make a more natural impact. This table mixes natural shades like white and brown.
Relevant Galleries on Marvelous King Size Feather Bed #4 Down Featherbed Mattress Topper
- Contemporary Sectional Sofa
- Bath Barn
- Cottages At Sheek Road Greenwood In
- Monsters Inc Party Decorations
- Curtain Rods For Sale
- Garden Vegetable Soup
- Backyard Safari Company
- Bathroom Curtains For Small Windows
- Baby Not Sleeping In Crib
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Vanity Fair
- Best Cheap Bench Press
- Narrow Bookcases
- Botanic Garden Denver
- 115cm Blinds
- Outdoor Patio Bar For Sale
- Broken Office Chair