Big Fun Activity Barn - Farm Toddler Playset. ( Barn Playset #4)
Bigbig1 (big),USA pronunciation adj., big•ger, big•gest, adv., n.
- large, as in size, height, width, or amount: a big house; a big quantity.
- of major concern, importance, gravity, or the like: a big problem.
- outstanding for a specified quality: a big liar; a big success.
- important, as in influence, standing, or wealth: a big man in his field.
mature: big enough to know better.
- elder: my big sister.
- doing business or conducted on a large scale;
major in size or importance: big government.
- consisting of the largest or most influential companies in an industry: Big steel wants to lower prices, but the smaller mills don't.
- [Informal.]known or used widely;
popular: Nouvelle cuisine became big in the 1970s.
kindly: big enough to forgive.
haughty: a big talker.
orotund: a big voice.
- (of clothing or a clothing design) made of or distinguished by voluminous fabric that is loosely or softly shaped and fitted: a big shirt; the big look.
- (of a wine) having more than average flavor, body, and alcoholic content.
brimming: eyes big with tears.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]pregnant.
- [Obs.]very strong;
- be big on, to have a special liking or enthusiasm for: Mother is big on family get-togethers.
- big with child. See great (def. 17).
pretentiously: to act big; to talk big.
- with great success;
successfully: to go over big.
- the bigs, the highest level of professional competition, as the major leagues in baseball.
Funfun (fun),USA pronunciation n., v., funned, fun•ning, adj.
- something that provides mirth or amusement: A picnic would be fun.
- enjoyment or playfulness: She's full of fun.
- for or in fun, as a joke;
playfully: His insults were only in fun.
- like fun, [Informal.]certainly not;
of doubtful truth: He told us that he finished the exam in an hour. Like fun he did!
- make fun of, to make the object of ridicule;
deride: The youngsters made fun of their teacher.
- of or pertaining to fun, esp. to social fun: a fun thing to do; really a fun person.
- whimsical: flamboyant: The fashions this year are definitely on the fun side.
Barnbarn1 (bärn),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for storing hay, grain, etc., and often for housing livestock.
- a very large garage for buses, trucks, etc.;
- to store (hay, grain, etc.) in a barn.
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Toddlertod•dler (tod′lər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who toddles, esp. a young child learning to walk.
Hello there, this blog post is about Big Fun Activity Barn - Farm Toddler Playset. ( Barn Playset #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 668 x 668. This post's file size is only 47 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Barn Playset.
Many Big Fun Activity Barn - Farm Toddler Playset. ( Barn Playset #4) made of timber, a little distinctive from the present day coffee table that is generally manufactured from perhaps a combination of hardwood and glass or lighting metal such as aluminum and metal. Modern coffee table has many types, a lot of the contemporary coffeetable does not have four thighs, there is a distinctive modern coffee table derived from a distinctive sort.
You're able to set a coffee table that is modern before the couch or in a corner close to the window. You'll be able to have a cup of coffee with a buddy or family member while viewing Television or reading the paper or devote your days to perform with chess using them.
Floors and materials' perfect mixture, engaging one to work with a coffee-table that is modern as furniture inside the family room or family room minimalist. Created Big Fun Activity Barn - Farm Toddler Playset. ( Barn Playset #4) with drawers for storage is designed using a display underneath the desk to save it newspapers, publications or remote, young children games.