Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
Hello , this attachment is about Iron Sleek (delightful Backyard Ice Skating Rinks Amazing Ideas #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 829 x 344. It's file size is just 68 KB. Wether You want to save This attachment to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Backyard Ice Skating Rinks.
The house generally has a unique personality. Similarly with all cottages or the pad are located in the united kingdom. Do not wish to adjust the structure of the building is too much, Iron Sleek (delightful Backyard Ice Skating Rinks Amazing Ideas #8) types take on standard pad.
Never asked gorgeous, an effect! As a way to take care of the personality of a building, Kitchen's artist Alex St Structure incorporating a kitchen layout apart from the key building. The effect? Beautiful! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a cottage, the UK will be the building involved.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and it is currently at night stage of reconstruction. In the place of trying to imitate the type of the pad, Alex St chose to create yet another home layout that will lessen the whole lodge's architectural change and keep the character of the household.
Random Photos of Iron Sleek (delightful Backyard Ice Skating Rinks Amazing Ideas #8)
- Hutchinson Emergency Room
- Frozen Twin Bed Set
- Jeep Jk Cargo Mat
- Garage Door Width Double
- Drape Trousers
- Floating Swim Mat
- How To Sit At A Desk
- Bedrooms First Tuttle
- Bathroom Remodel Colorado Springs
- Nautical Slipcovers
- Mattress Land Bullhead City Az
- Lok Lift Rug Gripper Tape
- Holiday Cottages In Bude
- Comfortable Tennis Shoes For Standing All Day
- Kohler Faucets Bathroom
- Jute Rug With Border